Each Settlement has an Annual Homecoming which is a lot of fun! Many of the locals work in Nassau, so this is their chance to come back home. If you are on Eleuthera during one of these events, it is a must!!
2017 Homecomings and Festivals (estimated around these weekend, exact dates may change): Annual events where descendants of a community all return for a wide variety of events and to raise money for the community. Events usually include food and drink, music, talent and/or fashion shows, worship, and a Junkanoo rush out. Homecomings are a lot of fun and everyone is welcome to attend.
- James Cistern: April 12th-17th
- Rock Sound: April 12th-17th
- Lower Bogue: April 12th-17th
- Palmetto Point: June 1st-5th
- Deep Creek Conch Fest: June 1st-5th
- Savannah Sound Heritage Festival: July 6th-10th
- The Bluff: July 6th-10th
- Bannerman Town Festival: July 26th-30th
- Hatchet Bay (Bay Festival): Aug 7th-10th
- Tarpum Bay (Back to the Bay Festival): Aug 7th-10th
- Wemyss Bight: Oct 11th-15th
- Green Castle: Nov 15th-19th